Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cape Cod, Massachusetts

After Boston, I went to visit Cape Cod, just a short distance away. I got a hotel room for 2 days because the weather was so bad...very rainy and windy. On the third day, I headed out to the cape, even though the weather hadn't cleared entirely. Cape Cod reminded me very much of the Quebec province...it was largely deserted due to it's seasonal draw. I visited a few beaches, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Then I headed to the very tip of the Cape, to a town called Provinetown, which was a very quaint touristy town with lots to see there. I only stayed the day, then drove into Rhode Island to spend the night. Here are the Cape Cod pictures:





Some kind of city building in Provinetown



Clocktower in Provincetown



Pilgrim memorial tower



Pilgrim tower against the sunset

No comments: