Saturday, April 29, 2006

Day 1-3

Well, I finally made it out of San Diego on Thursday, April 27, 2006. Of course, there were a few glitches. I couldn't get the fridge to turn on while driving, but eventually got it to work. I drove to Irvine, CA (about 70 miles north) to vist a friend. When I got off the freeway, I got a "check engine" light, and the motorhome went into "limp mode", not able to get out of first gear. I pulled over, restarted the engine, and had no further problems. Had an awesome dinner with my friend, Amos, and spent the next day and a half with him.




On Saturday, I left Irvine for Malibu, CA. Beautifull! Arrived at Malibu Beach RV park, set up in about a half hour, then went for a nice hike in the canyons nearby. I'll be here in Malibu for the next 2 days or so, then it's onto Sequoia National Park!










No comments: