Saturday, May 26, 2007

Arches Nation Park (revisited)

Well, Arches was so beautiful, I had to go back. Plus, I really wanted to see the centerpiece of this place, Delicate Arch, pictured above. If you go to my photosite (www.tomsphotosonline.com), you'll see that there was actually a wedding going on at Delicate Arch. It's a bit of a hike to get there, too!

Anyway, I got to see some of the places I missed my previous visit. If you go to my photosite, you'll see the link as "Arches National Park (1) (2)". Just hit the "(2) to see the pictures.

A beautiful shot of the surrounding scenery


Panoramic of Park Avenue...one of my favorites in the park


A shot of what I call "Spire City"


A close-up of Spire City




Balanced Rock (right)




How's that for a balanced rock?



One of the "windows" in the "Windows" area of the park



Double Arch...really spectacular (and huge!)

No comments: